Alaska Tours, Charters, and Adventures
Get all the best information about Alaska's interesting extras at the Alaskan Forum
Alaska Flightseeing - Alaska Airlines- a special primer for Alaskan air travel. Page includes searches and links and information about Alaska Airlines and Flightseeing Charter Air Taxis.
Southeast and Prince William Sound Cruises - Alaska Cruise Lines- a special primer for Alaskan cruises. Page includes searches and links and information about Alaskan Cruise Boats and Glacier Cruise links.
Valdez Hiking - Valdez is a great place for a hike and there are alot of opportunities for a walk. A short stroll or a multi day backpacking adventure can start right from town.
Prince William Sound Hunting - Prince William Sound is one of Alaska's premier hunting areas for Sitka Black tailed deer, Black and Brown bear, Mountain goat, and moose. This primer can point you in the right direction for fulfilling your Alaska Big Game hunt dreams. Don't miss the Alaska Hunting FAQ.
- P.O. Box 1947, Valdez, Alaska 99686 - Phone: (907) 835-5002
- Alaska River Whitewater Rafting and Kayaking Adventures
P.O. Box 1486 - Valdez, Alaska 99686 - (907) 835-2606
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- sailing, sea-kayaking, hiking - Phone: (907) 835-5175
or FAX: (907) 835-56799 or Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (907) 835-5175 or Fax (907) 835-5679
or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Day trips/overnight/extended available - Phone: (907) 835-2814
- View Majestic Prince William Sound with Captain Dick Hardy from onboard the "C"Hardy, a 40-foot Uniflite with heated cabin, restrooms, tv/vcr and a full kitchen. Photograph numerous ocean mammals and birds, as well as our country's beautiful Bald Eagle, in its natural habitat. All this while you fish for our famous Halibut and Salmon. Overnight Charters are a must, and Customized charters are also available.
3832 Blessing Ave. North Pole, Alaska 99705 - Phone: (907) 822-5144
Or E-Mail: email@example.com
- Soar above the scenic Prince William Sound and over the mountainous backcountry with Era Helicopters, Alaska's most experienced helicopter operator. Your choice of Valdez's "Prince William Sound Safari", "Ultimate Adventure" or "Quest for Gold" tour - all fully narrated helicopter tours that offer a personalized glimpse at an extraordinary world.
Phone: (907) 835-2595 or (800) 843-1947
- Valdez Travel Service providing reservations and tickets for a variety of Tours and Attractions, including Columbia Glacier Tours, Fishing Charters, Sea Kayaking, Bicycle Tours, Helicopter Charters, B&B accommodations and Prince William Sound Cruises. Call toll free 800-830-4302 or visit our web site http://www.valdezalaska.com
- ***NO Longer in Service, but have great information and Real Estate Listings*** You gotta "Checumout" - They have some great PHOTO ALBUM their pages!
Columbia Glacier/Prince William Sound flightseeing - Phone: (907) 835-3789
or E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Keystone Adventures offers river trips accross Alaska. We have whitewater rafting, float trips, fishing, hiking, and kayaking trips from one to ten days. Our trips can meet the needs of singles or large groups. Come and enjoy Alaska with one of the most experienced outdoor companies in the state.
E-Mail: email@example.com - Phone: (907) 836-2606
- Experience the best of beautiful Prince William Sound Tours on the 65-foot luxury cruise vessel "LULU-BELLE". The interior is finished in mahogany, Teak, Oriental rugs, and a full-service bar. See a calving glacier, with oportunities to photograph Sea Otters, Steller Sea Lions, whales, Seals, and many species of birds.
631 E Pioneer - Phone: (907) 835-5141 or FAX: (907) 835-5899
Northern Comfort Charters
- PO Box 872, Valdez, AK 99686 - Phone: (907) 835-3070
Northern Magic Charters
- Northern Magic Charters offers one of the most personalized tours in Valdez. See it up close and in comfort aboard our 20-passenger vessel, the Viking. We offer the 2 1/2 hour Shoup Glacier, Port of Valdez historic harbor tours, the 5 1/2 hour Columbia Glacier cruises, or join us for some fun on our Halibut & Salmon fishing charters.
Phone: (907) 835-4433 or 1-800-443-3543
- 130 S Meals - Phone: (907) 835-4988 or E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- See the Prince William sound from otter eye level in a sea kayak. Knowledgeable and experienced guides lead you through the most beautiful and spectacular areas in all of Alaska. Day tours and extended trips with sail boat support are available. Beginners welcome!
- Full Service Lodge, eco-tourism, and Silver Salmon Fishing
Located at Ellamar, 25 miles from Valdez in Prince William Sound
- Sailing cruises to your wishes - Phone: (907) 835-5863
- Offering four unique wildlife and glacier tours in Prince William Sound. Relax on one of our vessels, as we cruise the protected waterways looking for the critters that call the sound home; sea otters, sea lions, seals, eagles, whales, porpoise, and more Tour highlight Columbia Glacier, Meares Glacier, or Blackstone Glacier.
Phone: (907) 835-4731 or 1-800-992-1297 or FAX: (907) 835-3765
- Phone: (907) 835-2073
- This is the story of a holiday in Valdez, Alaska. The author goes on a sea kayaking and glacier / wildlife cruise in Prince William sound and wonders about Heli Skiing in the Chugach Mountains.
Little Johnny loves to kayak in Prince William Sound. He did get scared and cry. But, he was lovin' it the time we took this picture.