Traveler’s Guide to Cordova, Alaska
Fly in!: The World famous Alaskan Airways are a perfect way to make an entrance to Cordova. You can fly Alaska Air, Era Aviation, or try the local flavor of a small operator like Jim's. Costs on Era from Anchorage to Cordova is around $130-$150 one way for a 45 min flight.
Alaska State Ferry: The AMHS (Alaska Marine Highway System) docks in the downtown of Cordova. This is the best way to access the town and provides a beautiful trip from Valdez or Whititer through Prince William Sound. The State ferry allows you to take a car or camper AND you can get a little sightseeing done on the deck! The ferry from Whittier, walking on is approximately $60 and takes a little over 3 hours
- Alaska Airlines / Horizon Air
- Era Aviation
- Fly Jim Air
- Era Aviation
- Professional Alaska air charter service providing flight services throughout Alaska.
- Alaska Marine Highway Ferry System Official Site
- This is the only Official Site of the Alaska Marine Highway Ferry System, a Division of the Alaska State Department of Transportation and Public Facilities. The Alaska Marine Highway provides passenger and vehicle transportation with ten ships visiting 32 ports along the coasts of Washington state, Canada, and Alaska
- Cruise West: Up-Close, Casual and Personal
- Cruise West specializes in small ship cruising to Alaska, Columbia River, British Columbia, Mexico, Costa Rica, Intracoastal Waterway, Antebellum South, Caribbean, Snake River, Denali
- Prince William Sound Glacier & Wildlife Tours: Stan Stephens Cruises
- Stan Stephens Cruises offers day cruises of Prince William Sound. Our tours feature visits to tidewater glaciers and Alaska's abundant marine wildlife. Alaska owned and operated.
- Chinook auto rentals
- Local car rental place with a touch of class.